AboutWith 12 Years + Experience
Dr. Abhishek NK Saha is an orthopaedic surgeon who deals primarily with complex and
paediatric orthopaedics cases.
His area of expertise includes cerebral palsy, revision joint replacements,revision of infected cases,limb lengthening and complex arthroscopic surgeries.
A pioneer of arthroscopy in the paediatric hip and knee,, Dr. ANK Saha has treated rare disorders like discoid meniscus, avascular necrosis of hip and femoral head deformity.
Dr. Saha also has expertise in joint replacements, arthroscopy/ ACL Surgery,sports injuries and complex hand and foot/ankle problems. He is a firm believer that every orthopaedic problem, however complex it might look, always has a solution..
Education: MBBS(gold medallist), DNB, MNAMS, paediatric orthopaedics fellowship, IOA JMRF
Areas of Interest
Complex Joint /revision Joint surgeries.
Complex Ligament surgeries.
Complex foot surgeries.
Complex hand deformity/trauma/tendon surgeries.
Rare bone disorders.
- Co -author: Bell-Tawse`s procedure(cochin orthopaedic society,Ernakulum,kerala)
- Closed interlocking nailing in Wilson`s disease paediatric patient with femur shaft fracture(pathological)
- Paediatric ACL reconstruction in Kolkata lower limb Arthroscopy society as FACULTY.(2017)
- VAC dressing in paediatric osteomyelitis/surgery in west Bengal paediatric surgery conference as FACULTY.
- Paediatric orthopaedics update. Westbengal as FACULTY.
- TEN fixation in paediatric age group in Traumacon 2019 as FACULTY.
- Combined technique for correction of neglected CTEV in a 11yr old boy.-MIDCON 2019 under west Bengal orthopaedics association
- Neglected neck of femur or Delbet -type1-you decide, at MIDCON 2018 under west Bengal orthopaedics association.
- TEN fixation technique workshop as FACULTY at IOACON 2019
- Paediatric fractures of upper limb (workshop) as FACULTY at IOACON 2019.
- JESS For CTEV neglected cases ->WBOACON 2021.
- Genu Valgum in a 5 year old-> PaedOrthCon 2022.
Awards & Achievements
- GOLD MEDAL in anatomy in 2002.
- GOLD MEDAL in 1st year MBBS.
- Youngest faculty at Posicon,2017 Nagpur.
- Faculty across national and international conferences with multiple papers.
- First Surgeon to conduct Live surgery of Developmental Dysplasia of Hip in eastern India.
- Awarded best paper in paediatric orthopaedics session in WBOA-MIDCON,2022.
- Awarded the prestigious JMRF-IOA fellowship in paed ortho in 2021.
“I had been to doctor as I had a ligament issue. Doctor was good. He prescribed medicines. I am satisfied with the treatment given. I can recommend doctor to my family or friends.”
“A well behaved experienced doctor. His association with the patients is appreciated. He examine the patients carefully, council them properly. Treatment and operation skills in high standard. I wish him more success in life”
“I visited doctor. I had shoulder pain and it was good response. He explained very well. I will recommend doctor to my friends and family”
Foot and Ankle
Self and Conference